I saw a beautiful completed watercolour accordion notebook and I can’t wait to make myself one. My mind is blasting with ideas for the inspiration. I will update the watercolour painting process of this book and In Sha Allah, I will upload the completed version of this.
Click to see the video of this Accordion notebook making, DIY No-Stitches Sketchbook: Accordion Sketchbook
Things You Need
A3 size paper – 2
- Cut the A3 size paper in to half, and fold into another half, leaving 1cm folding in one end of the paper.
- Do the same to remaining paper, you will have 4 pieces now.
- Glue the 1cm folding of one piece to the other end of another piece.
- Do the same to remaining pieces.
- Cut the 1cm folding off from the last page. You have the pages aligned now.
- Cut the cardboard a little bigger than page size.
- Wrap up the cardboard with craft paper you have.
- Glue the first and last pages to the covers.
- It’s Done in 5 minutes!