Sorry for the long delay. I did these two paints a month ago, but I didn’t upload them till now. My mind couldn’t focus on anything, and I wasn’t feeling well.
Still, I saw different watercolour techniques to try. And these are the outcome of the technique I used from what I have learned.
The rose, I used Wet-on-wet watercolour technique to paint this. I painted on the wet surface and gradually added water to get that graded wash effect.
The Jungle Geranium, initially, I flat washed with solid colour, then layered with dark colours and mid tones to add the shade. I didn’t turn out to be as I expected.